Join our award winning team at the Foothills Event Center to support events and celebrations in our local community. We are always looking for local talent and can’t wait to hear from you!
Please review our various openings and submit your application by using the form below.
Property Maintenance Helper
We are looking for a seasonal Property Maintenance Helper.
If you have the following skills and qualifications, we’d love to hear from you:
- Maintaining lawns, gardens and irrigation
- Helping with maintenance on buildings, equipment, and fences
- Operating and maintaining basic power equipment
- Flexibility to take direction and take initiative to solve problems
- Ability to perform vigorous physical activity, standing, kneeling, and heavy lifting
- Ability to follow directions and work independently
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Valid CA drivers license (required) and transportation
- Other valuable experience might by painting, basic repair skills, etc.
- Ability to pass a background screening and drug test
This is a full time seasonal position with benefits that pays $12 per hour. Submit resume below or
complete application and drop it off at our front desk. Applications are also available between 9a and 5p if you would like to complete one here.
Paint Class Host
Join our team as a part time paint class host. This is a fun flexible position with room for professional growth. You need to be personable and excellent at costumer service. Duties include:
- Providing full hosting support to the venue team
- Welcoming guests and making sure they feel taken care of throughout the event
- Registering attendees for events
- Operating a cash register
- Serving alcohol and occasionally food
- Taking photographs and video (equipment will be provided)
- Working with sound equipment (training will be provided)
Please submit brief resume and cover letter, sharing why you think you may be just the person we are looking for!
Submit Your Application