Join our award winning team at the Foothills Event Center to support events and celebrations in our local community. We are always looking for local talent and can’t wait to hear from you!
Please review our various openings and submit your application by using the form below.
Event Venue Assistant
Employment Type: Full or Part Time
Working at an Event Venue is a fast-paced social job that includes the mundane (like ordinary office work) to the exciting (like interacting with high-profile people). It requires great attention to detail while completing many tasks simultaneously.
We are currently seeking an energetic professional to work full-time or part-time as an event venue associate(an award-winning special event venue), with a major focus in assisting with sales follow-up and helping in planning (and hosting) events.
- Hospitality experience or wedding knowledge helpful
- Lives locally, preferably within 15 minutes of our location
- Friendly personality and keen attention to detail
- Excellent social skills, written skills & oral skills
- Great phone skills (personality; proper etiquette)
- Hospitable with all types of people and ages
- Must be a self-starter who requires little supervision to meet corporate goals
- Solid computer skills and able to learn new software programs quickly
- Able to work under pressure in challenging or stressful situations
- Must excel in multi-tasking
- Positive attitude at all times, loves to smile!
- Customer service oriented
Duties involve (in part):
- Maintaining and following up with inquiries
- Taking calls and giving tours
- Preparing sales and marketing materials
- Preparing the venue for guests and sales tours
- Hosting events
This is a fast-paced position with room for financial growth depending on skills and performance. This position can be part- or full-time and we offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, and paid time off for full-time.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter, sharing why you think you may be just the person we are looking for!
Paint Class Host
Join our team as a part time paint class host. This is a fun flexible position with room for professional growth. You need to be personable and excellent at costumer service. Duties include:
- Providing full hosting support to the venue team
- Welcoming guests and making sure they feel taken care of throughout the event
- Registering attendees for events
- Operating a cash register
- Serving alcohol and occasionally food
- Taking photographs and video (equipment will be provided)
- Working with sound equipment (training will be provided)
Please submit brief resume and cover letter, sharing why you think you may be just the person we are looking for!
Submit Your Application