Date(s) - 02/01/2018
11:00 am - 2:30 pm
At this FREE inaugural event, six different Agencies will present their programs that can have a real positive effect on a business bottom line.
Here are a few Grant and Incentive programs that will be covered on February 1, 2018:
- 50% wage reimbursement during training period of new hire. Eligibility requirements apply.
- Grants to help Independent Ag producers with working capital, business plans and feasibility studies.
- Grants and Loans for capital investments in infrastructure for aerobic composting, anaerobic digestion and recycling & Manufacturing facilities that will reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Specialty Crop Grant to improve the performance of crops within local, domestic & International markets.
- Reimbursement programs to help offset the cost of training your employees.
- There are also community Grants to help larger segments of entrepreneurs and business owner develop their business to improve their business performance.
Most importantly, attendees will be able to meet and speak with the Specialist’s that manage these programs. In addition to the presenters, 15 additional Agencies will be on hand at this kick-off event with handouts and information about their programs and services that entrepreneurs and business owner can tap into now.
To register, click here.