At The Foothills Event Center, the health and well-being of our guests and employees is always our top priority. We are aware that at the moment, everyone worldwide is watching the unprecedented situation in relation to the Coronavirus. At The Foothills, we are taking advice of the CDC and have put in place additional hygiene procedures and a full Coronavirus Action Plan has been distributed to the team today. At present, we have no plans to cancel any weddings or events.
Out of an abundance of caution, we are implementing the following safety measures:
- We are advising all caterers to provide servers for buffets.
- We will serve all beverages rather than have self-serve stations.
- We will be using single-use serve ware.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility
- We are thoroughly cleaning daily and have recently increased the frequency of wiping down/sanitizing high traffic areas.
- We are requiring any team member who is ill to stay home, using their paid time off option so they do not suffer financially.
Additionally, we are now offering free live streaming service for events. We are happy to provide more information on this so your loved ones who may be elderly, immunocompromised, ill, or unable to travel can still be a part of your event. Ask us for more details!
As we continue to survey official updates through these uncertain circumstances, we want to ensure your confidence in The Foothills Event Center to always put your health and safety first. It is our privilege to serve you and we look forward to seeing you soon.