Join our award winning team at the Foothills Event Center to support events and celebrations in our local community. We are always looking for local talent and can’t wait to hear from you!
Please review our various openings and submit your application by using the form below.
Event Venue Assistant Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Working at an Event Venue is a fast-paced social job that includes the mundane (like ordinary office work) to the exciting (like interacting with high-profile people). It requires great attention to detail while completing many tasks simultaneously.
We are currently seeking an energetic professional to work full-time as an event venue associate (an award-winning special event venue), with a major focus in assisting with sales follow-up and helping in planning (and hosting) events.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Meet with clients to plan and organize meetings and events
- Help guide clients to understand contract requirements, policies, and procedures
- Inform clients of status, deadlines, schedules, and other requirements such as floor plan, set up, equipment, and services
- Follow-up with clients and staff to ensure proper day of planning for successful events
- 1 to 2 years related experience
- Excellent organizational, planning, and personal skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple priorities and projects
- Lives locally, preferably within 15 minutes of our location
- Friendly personality and keen attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Hospitable with all types of people and ages
- Must be a self-starter who requires little supervision to meet corporate goals
- Solid computer skills and able to learn new software programs quickly
- Able to work under pressure in challenging or stressful situations
- Positive attitude at all times, loves to smile!
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work extended hours, including nights and weekends as needed
This is a fast-paced position with room for financial growth depending on skills and performance. This position can be part- or full-time and we offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, and paid time off for full-time.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter, sharing why you think you may be just the person we are looking for!
Submit Your Application